Posted to user@struts.apache.org by starki78 <st...@libero.it> on 2005/11/25 16:31:51 UTC

Re: Bug in Struts Validator?how to move to 1.4

Thanks for the answer!
I still tried this but how to exchange the library
to fix this bug:

I replaced the jar-file but still this same problem.
I dindn't find a dtd file to 1.4.
Is this also necessary?

Nice greetings
Starki

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
The 1.1.3 DTD is fine to use (there isn't a 1.1.4 DTD).

What version of Struts are you using? (you need Struts 1.2.7 or later)

Can you show you message resources definitions from your struts-config.xml
please?

Niall