Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de> on 2011/05/02 10:46:39 UTC

NPanday Settings (Manual Settings)

In 361 we introduced a configurable Directory, where NPanday maintains
the npanday-settings.xml.
In the context of 377 I also allowed to configure a full file path (must
end with xml).

Now, in both cases, NPanday will create and override the settings file.

When the generation of npanday-settings.xml is bad, this can be a real
problem. What about this:

Whenever you set ${npanday.settings} to a specific file, we expect it to
be there. If it is not, we skip the generation of settings. This would
give people the opportunity to maintain their own settings if necessary.

For the default path, and when a directory is configured, we would still
generate the file.

_
Lars