Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by arthi <Ar...@nielsen.com> on 2016/03/24 02:54:16 UTC

Group Indexes using query entities defined in XML config

Hello,

I am trying to define group indexes to speedify my SQL queries. Is there a
way I can configure them using XML, instead of Java API? I did not see that
in the docs.

Please help.

Thanks,
Arthi

Re: Group Indexes using query entities defined in XML config

Posted by arthi <Ar...@nielsen.com>.
Thanks Val & Prachi, I could configure group indexes using XML.

Posted by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Arthi,

Here is the link to the documentation for configuring SQL indexes via XML -
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-queries#configuring-sql-indexes-using-queryentity

-Prachi