Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "GONG,WEN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <we...@hp.com> on 2001/12/18 03:12:45 UTC

Deployment problem in Axis

Hi,

I have installed the axis 1.0 on HPAS, and the following URL indicates that
the
Axis servlet is installed properly:
http://localhost:9090/servlet/AxisServlet

However, after I deployed the StockQuoteService with the deployment file, I
get page not found (404 error) from the URL:
http://localhost:9090/services/StockQuoteService

If I do a list I see the service is deployed:
====================
     </service>
 <service name="urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes" pivot="stock">
  <option name="allowedRoles" value="user1,user2"/>

  <option name="methodName" value="getQuote"/>

  <option name="className" value="samples.stock.StockQuoteService"/>

 </service>

And the class files are under:
web-inf\classes\samples\stock\StockQuoteService.class, etc.

Can anyone point out to me how I might be able to debug this and find out
why?

Thanks.

Wen