Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/01/07 13:35:57 UTC

Missing incubating disclaimer on site

Hi all,

I just noticed - Tamaya got flagged for not including the incubating
disclaimer on the site.  Can someone fix that?

Please see here for details (contents):
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

John

Re: Missing incubating disclaimer on site

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Ah, OK. I will wait, if Oliver can take up this, since he knows the site
better. If not I can care about it until end of week ;)

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Thank you sir.

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.