Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srinivas Vemula <sr...@mensamind.com> on 2004/06/21 11:42:26 UTC

Urgent - Configuration Issue

Hi All,

        We have 3 services which use beans from different packages. When
I generate wsdl,  What do i need to specify so that namespace doesnt get
messed up?

    java -cp
D:\divine\TrueLook\os\lib\axis.jar;D:\divine\TrueLook\os\lib\commons-logging.jar;D:\divine\TrueLook\os\lib\commons-discovery.jar;D:\divine\TrueLook\os\lib\jaxrpc.jar;D:\divine\TrueLook\os\lib\saaj.jar;D:\divine\TrueLook\os\lib\wsdl4j.jar;.
org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o camera.wsdl
-l"http://localhost/services/SentryCamera" -n "urn:SentryCamera"
-p"com.pri.server.system.tlsentry.camera" "urn:SentryCamera"
com.pri.server.system.tlsentry.camera.CameraService

java -cp
D:\divine\TrueLook\os\lib\axis.jar;D:\divine\TrueLook\os\lib\commons-logging.jar;D:\divine\TrueLook\os\lib\commons-discovery.jar;D:\divine\TrueLook\os\lib\jaxrpc.jar;D:\divine\TrueLook\os\lib\saaj.jar;D:\divine\TrueLook\os\lib\wsdl4j.jar;.
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -o . -d Session -s -S true
-Nurn:SentryCamera com.pri.server.system.tlsentry.camera camera.wsdl

I used this command to generate the wsdl and stubs.  So this Service
 has reference to another bean from com.pri.server.system.tlsentry.quota
package. Wsdl shows that as <schema
targetNamespace="http://quota.tlsentry.system.server.pri.com"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">.  Looking at that
targetNamespace i can say that it is weird, and we cannot use this wsdl
to generate necessary classes at the client end. Client is .NET.

    Schema validation warning: Namespace
'http://quota.tlsentry.system.server.pri.com' is not available to be
referenced in this schema.

Any help in this regard is very helpful. Thank you all for your time in
advance
Srini

--
Srinivas Vemula                          +91 40 23547826- Ext 201
Associate Consultant                     +91 40 23541447 (Fax)

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient of this email you must not copy, distribute or take any further action in reliance on it. You should delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Re: Urgent - Configuration Issue

Posted by Srinivas Vemula <sr...@mensamind.com>.
Hi,
    To add to it, wsdd generates the typeMapping as

  <typeMapping
qname="ns1:Alarm"
type="java:com.pri.server.system.tlsentry.quota.Alarm"
xmlns:ns1="http://quota.tlsentry.system.server.pri.com"/>

Srini