Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Müller Gonçalves <mu...@ciandt.com> on 2017/04/18 22:30:17 UTC

Re: Sightly warnings by GlobalShadowChecker

Hi Radu,

We have been noticing the same warn message on our application fairly often:

*WARN*
org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.impl.compiler.util.GlobalShadowChecker
Global variable 'template' is being overridden in template

However, there is no 'template' variable being declared in our sightly
scripts like <data-sly-use.template>. Would there be somewhere else (outside
sightly context) we should look for?

Müller

Radu Cotescu-3 wrote