Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/08/29 11:39:06 UTC

Attention: will do the OWB-1.1.1 release tonight or tomorrow.

Hi folks!

I gonna run the release steps either late tonight or tomorrow.
If you like to do something before we gonna ship 1.1.1 then please raise your voice NOW :)

I'll upgrade a few Site stuff things till the evening and cleanup some Jira tasks.

@all: please take a quick look at our open Jira issues and if you have been working on something and you think it should be fixed already, then set it to resolved until today 22:00 GMT.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: Attention: will do the OWB-1.1.1 release tonight or tomorrow.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Gurkan!

I just used the official release documents and the summary which Donald Woods wrote for Apache BVAL. I liked those into our Wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OWB/HowTo+Release+OpenWebBeans

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.