Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2002/10/10 02:18:49 UTC

[joran] a new project in the sandbox

Hello,

I would like to add a new project called Joran to the sandbox. Joran helps
developers to configure components from an XML file using rules and actions
similar to commons-digester. What is needed to add joran to the sandbox?

--
Ceki

others. -- Jon Postel, RFC 793

Re: [joran] a new project in the sandbox

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, Ceki Gülcü wrote:

> Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 02:18:49 +0200
> From: Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>
> To: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: [joran] a new project in the sandbox
>

> Hello,
>
> I would like to add a new project called Joran to the sandbox. Joran helps
> developers to configure components from an XML file using rules and actions
> similar to commons-digester. What is needed to add joran to the sandbox?

All that needs to happen (since you're a Jakarta committer already) is to
ask for karma on the sandbox (which you just did) and for karma to be
granted (which I just did).  Commit away!

> --
> Ceki

Craig

Re: [joran] a new project in the sandbox

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Could I please have karma?

/ASF/jakarta-commons-sandbox >cvs com joran/
cvs commit: Examining joran/
**** Access denied: Insufficient Karma (ceki|jakarta-commons-sandbox/joran)
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

--
Ceki

others. -- Jon Postel, RFC 793