Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Felix.徐" <yg...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/02 05:14:12 UTC

Job level parameters

Hi all,

Is there a detailed list or document about the job specific parameters of
mapreduce ?

Thanks!

Re: Job level parameters

Posted by "Felix.徐" <yg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Azuryy, thanks for that , but I'm still confusing about which ones can
be specified for each job , some parameters are set for the framework and
can not be changed by each mapreduce job.

Re: Job level parameters

Posted by "Felix.徐" <yg...@gmail.com>.

Re: Job level parameters

Posted by "Felix.徐" <yg...@gmail.com>.