Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2018/12/03 09:39:41 UTC

Re: Support for ACE Restrictions with jackrabbit.accessmanager REST

Hi Eric,

On Tue, 2018-11-27 at 17:10 -0800, Eric Norman wrote:
> Would someone be able to review the changes done for those issues and
> if
> there are no objections to the code changes assist with releasing
> those two
> bundles?  I've never done that before and I not sure I even have
> sufficient
> rights to do it.

As a committer you are able to start a release vote, you only need a
PMC member at the end to promote the artifacts to dist.apache.org , see
[1] for more details.

In case you would like someone else to run the release feel free to ask
when ready, but I would suggest to try it yourself since you have
sufficient rights.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: http://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html

Re: Support for ACE Restrictions with jackrabbit.accessmanager REST

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2018-12-06 at 20:56 -0800, Eric Norman wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Ok, I will give it a try.  Please advise if I mess something up.
>
> Regards,
> Eric

Everything turned up fine from the first try, that's nice!

Robert

Posted by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,