Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lennart Benoot <le...@chronoline.org> on 2005/05/30 14:02:15 UTC

tapestry clipboard component

Hi All,

I am looking for a clipboard component. It should provide copy paste functionality for objects. When you include the component in a page, it shows the current objects in the clipboard. You can copy new objects into the clipboard and paste objects out of it. A method should be called in both cases.
Anyone made anything like this? Willing to share it?

Regards,
Lennart

Re: tapestry clipboard component

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
Intersting idea but I don't understand how or why one would need this.
Can you elaborate?

Geoff