Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/03/02 03:46:31 UTC

RE: Removing web history

I may have sufficient rights.  Looks like they are sufficiently marked for
the group.  Do I need a consensus before I try to do this for you, since I
am not a project member?

	--- Noel

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Sun, 2 Mar 2003 13:46, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> I may have sufficient rights.  Looks like they are sufficiently marked for
> the group.  Do I need a consensus before I try to do this for you, since I
> am not a project member?

They aren't live and have not been being updated for months so just do it.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Removing web history

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>I may have sufficient rights.  Looks like they are sufficiently marked for
>the group.  Do I need a consensus before I try to do this for you, since I
>am not a project member?

go for it!

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

RE: Removing web history

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Done, too.

	--- Noel

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.

RE: Removing web history

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Could some one jump on daedalus and rm -rf
>  /www/jakarta.apache.org/avalon/excalibur
>  /www/jakarta.apache.org/avalon/framework

Done.

There are still other contents in avalon/.  I only removed the two
sub-directories requested.

	--- Noel