Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Govind Menon <go...@apache.org> on 2020/06/11 23:03:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Storm 2.2.0 (RC1)

This is a call to vote on releasing Apache Storm 2.2.0 (As a personal note
I would like to thank P. Taylor Goetz and Ethan Li for all the
documentation they have set up to make releasing easier)

Full list of changes in this release:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-2.2.0-rc1/RELEASE_NOTES.html

The tag/commit to be voted upon is v2.2.0:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=commit;h=de1f107e58bfe61aa43ae87e26f657f76e004a19

The source archive being voted upon can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-2.2.0-rc1/apache-storm-2.2.0-src.tar.gz

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-2.2.0-rc1/

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:

https://www.apache.org/dist/storm/KEYS

The Nexus staging repository for this release is:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestorm-1094

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Storm 2.2.0.

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Storm 2.2.0
[ ]  0 No opinion

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 2.2.0 (RC1)

Posted by Ethan Li <et...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Govind

Posted by Kishorkumar Patil <ki...@apache.org>.
Thanks Govind.