Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com> on 2012/06/04 21:52:38 UTC

[RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 1.1.1 released

The Cassandra team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Cassandra
version 1.1.1.

Cassandra is a highly scalable second-generation distributed database,
bringing together Dynamo's fully distributed design and Bigtable's
ColumnFamily-based data model. You can read more here:

 http://cassandra.apache.org/

Downloads of source and binary distributions are listed in our download
section:

 http://cassandra.apache.org/download/

This version is the first maintenance/bug fix release[1] on the 1.1 series. As
always, please pay attention to the release notes[2] and Let us know[3] if you
were to encounter any problem.

Enjoy!

[1]: http://goo.gl/4Dxae (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/ZE8ZK (NEWS.txt)
[3]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

Re: [RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 1.1.1 released

Posted by Omid Aladini <om...@gmail.com>.
I think the change log for 1.1.1 is missing CASSANDRA-4150 [1].

-- Omid

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-4150