Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Chaoran Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/23 02:18:55 UTC

Zeppelin Spark Sql Interpreter CompileException

Hello,

   I’m running Zeppelin 0.7.0 with Mesos.

  I tried to run the tutorial on this page https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.7.0/quickstart/tutorial.html <https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.7.0/quickstart/tutorial.html>
  The regular Spark code in Scala worked fine but I got a org.codehaus.commons.compiler.CompileException when running the Spark Sql code. Stacktrace is attached.

  I thought this was a problem with Spark code generation (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-18125 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-18125>), but running the same code in Zeppelin on my local machine worked fine. So I suspect this has something to do with Zeppelin on Mesos.

  Has anyone run into the same problem and can offer me guidance?

Thank you,
Chaoran Yu

Re: Zeppelin Spark Sql Interpreter CompileException

Posted by Chaoran Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Tried on my local machine just now. It’s working fine.
It might be a Mesos integration problem

Posted by Chaoran Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Chaoran Yu <yu...@gmail.com>于2017年3月23日周四 上午10:19写道: