Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Asensio, Rodrigo" <ro...@gilbarco.com> on 2007/06/19 16:46:27 UTC

load balancing

I'm trying to implement a load balancing solution with tomcat55 with an
ubuntu704 as load balancer with 3 legacy win2003 tomcat55 behind.
I found a great article  published in onjava.com
(http://onjava/com/lpt/a/4702) that guides you thru the process.

I also thinked about use tomcat6 in the ubuntu, but my surprise was
there is no load balancer webapp anymore! I'm I screwed ? My only option
is mod_proxy or jk connectors if I use tomcat6 ??
Thanks!

Rodrigo Asensio
http://www.rodrigoasensio.com
Fuel Management Services
Gilbarco Veeder Root
phone: +1 336 547 5023
email: rodrigo.asensio@gilbarco.com
<ma...@gilbarco.com>

immediately.

Re: load balancing

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
yes, the balancer app is not production material,

you may wanna look into other solutions

Filip

RE: load balancing

Re: load balancing