Posted to gui-dev@apache.org by "J. Phul" <jp...@pacbell.net> on 2001/10/11 21:02:08 UTC

Custom Installer for Apache, SSL, PHP, MySQL or DB2

I'm new to this list so am hoping that I'm posting to the right place. If
not, please guide me to the correct list.

Below is the e-mail I had sent to the developers before I got directed to
this list. If anyone finds the below installer script helpful, please
comment on my page. I will continue to develop it if enough interest is
generated.