Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/11/07 22:59:43 UTC

November Board Report

Hey all,

We're due for our report again. I've read that this month's board meeting
is happening on the 14th at Apachecon US (i.e. exactly one week from today)
so I'm guessing this needs to get done pretty soon. The page for the report
is setup on the Wiki here: http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/November2007.

Can someone fill in the status for Xerces-C? I can take care of the other
parts.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Re: November Board Report

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com>.

Fair enough, maybe I missed the reminder mail. I will get the c one done
  today or tomorrow.

Gareth

Re: November Board Report

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com>.