Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by inalasuresh <in...@care2.com> on 2009/09/14 17:06:35 UTC

Axis2 client that works with jax-ws handlers & add Jax-ws handlers to Axis2 Client

Hi Every one,

i am new for Axis2,
my question here is Axis2 client that works with jax-ws handlers.
how to add jax-ws handlers for Axis2 Client.

i have Axis2 Client for this i need to add  jax-ws handlers.
i spend lot of time to find out the solution, my bad ness i didnt get any
"posts" or "examples" on this.

this is the challenging thing for me. So please respond,

Thanks in Advance
      Suresh