Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2014/02/18 00:01:47 UTC

candidates for backport to 10.10

Hi,

I do intend to make a 10.10.2 version at some point in the future...

So for those interested to add some more fixes into 10.10, here's the query
I used to find fixes that have gone in to trunk (10.11) but not yet into
10.10:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12326503

(Details:
project = DERBY AND type = Bug AND resolution = Fixed AND COMPONENT not in
(Test, Documentation, "Web Site") AND fixVersion in ("10.11.0.0") AND NOT
fixVersion in ("10.10.1.1", "10.10.1.4") AND (labels not in
(derby_backport_reject_10_10) OR labels is EMPTY)

Thanks,
Myrna

Re: candidates for backport to 10.10

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
I created DERBY-6481 to track this.

Thx,
Myrna

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <kn...@oracle.com>.
Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 5:42 AM, Knut Anders Hatlen
> <kn...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
>     Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> writes:
>
>     > Hi,
>     >
>     > I do intend to make a 10.10.2 version at some point in the
>     future...
>     >
>     > So for those interested to add some more fixes into 10.10, here's
>     the
>     > query I used to find fixes that have gone in to trunk (10.11)
>     but not
>     > yet into 10.10:
>     >
>     > https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12326503
>

>     Hi Myrna,
>
>     When I try to follow the link, I get the following error:
>
>     The requested filter doesn't exist or is private.
>
>     Maybe you need to make the filter public?
>
>     --
>     Knut Anders
>
> Thanks for looking!
> JIRA had the option to share the filter with 'All' on the Derby
> project, so that's what I did now. Let me know if you still cannot see
> it...

Works for me now. Thanks!

Re: candidates for backport to 10.10

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.