Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org> on 2016/10/14 18:27:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Stephen Yuan Jiang joins Apache HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am happy to announce that Stephen has
accepted our invitation to become a PMC member of the Apache HBase project.

Stephen has been working on HBase for a couple of years, and is already a
committer for more than a year. Apart from his contributions in proc v2,
hbck and other areas, he is also helping for the 2.0 release which is the
most important milestone for the project this year.

Welcome to the PMC Stephen,
Enis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Stephen Yuan Jiang joins Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Steven and thank you for the continued effort!

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Welcome Stephen!

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Stephen Yuan Jiang joins Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Stephen.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Stephen Yuan Jiang joins Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Stephen!

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Stephen...

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Stephen...

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Stephen!!

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Stephen!!

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Wahoo!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Stephen Yuan Jiang joins Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats, Stephen!

--