Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@devsys.jaguNET.com> on 1999/05/22 02:35:36 UTC

snprintf() test suite

Didn't someone, many MANY moons ago, post a snprintf() test suite?
Anyone have that anymore?

Re: snprintf() test suite

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
On Fri, 21 May 1999, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Didn't someone, many MANY moons ago, post a snprintf() test suite?
> Anyone have that anymore?

Yea, I think I did.  It was oriented towards specific things though.

If you look through the CHANGES file for one of the first things with my
name on it (bunch of snprintf fixes in.... 1.2bsomething), then check the
mailing list archives from around then you should find it.

I would look, but I'm trying to get a few things done then not touch the
crappy hell that is computer all weekend.