Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Andy <an...@orprovision.com> on 2010/09/23 23:58:45 UTC

Woden

  axis2-kernel 1.3 has a dep on woden-1.0-incubating-M7b

Is there a repo that hosts this anywhere?

Is there a reason that axis2 1.3 is being used?

Andy.

Re: Woden

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi Andy,

I don't really know if our openejb-axis2 module is heavy used.
I got the chance to dig into our openejb-cxf but never looked at
openejb-axis2.

As far as I know, Geronimo uses Axis 2 as the default JAX-WS provider. So,
this module may be relevant in that context.

Jean-Louis