Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Luiz Henrique Rossetti <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/27 13:06:54 UTC

The next version of the Struts2

When will launch the next version of the framework? The latest version came
out in September.

Luiz Henrique Rossetti

Re: The next version of the Struts2

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com>.
At the moment few issues in JIRA which are being checked over and fixed,
once these are out of the way a build will be produced and tested.

I'm sure you would prefer a tested working release as opposed to a release
made on a date just because that's the day someone said it would happen ;).

Al.