Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by MOUSSAUD Benoît <be...@criltelecom.com> on 2001/07/04 09:18:31 UTC

RE: [SUBMIT] CCM tasks

thx you for the comments ... I have corrected the documentation (ccm.html)
and a source file (CCMCreateTask) (mistake into the subsystem parameter)

As i have seen no one my files have been integrated, i put them into to the
ccm.zip file.

Benoit Moussaud - Software Team Leader
benoit.moussaud@criltelecom.com
CTS - Cril Telecom Software