Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Neal Haggard <Ne...@sas.com> on 2005/08/11 20:43:18 UTC

Changes over the last 3 months?

We've been using the 1.0.9 myfaces jar untouched since around May.  I pulled the nightly build last night and am getting a bunch of errors with h:graphicImage, things that were previously working fine.

<h:graphicImage url="/images/logo.gif" border="0" width="62" height="24" hspace="2" vspace="2" alt="Our Logo" />

First it was complaining that getHSpace() wasn't found on the GraphicImage component.  So I pulled the hspace and vspace attributes, figuring they weren't that big of a deal.

Next it says:

	Attribute border invalid for tag graphicImage according to TLD

Since when is border invalid for images?  Am I missing something?  It appears that HtmlGraphicImageTag still has a setBorder() method.  Is it possible someone accidentally deleted the border attribute on the image TLD?

Neal Haggard
Senior Systems Developer
Knowledge Management Center
SAS Instititute

Change in x:selectOneRadio?

Posted by Rahul Pilani <rp...@3ptsoft.com>.
Is there a change in the behavior of selectOneRadio?
Earlier, if nothing was set in any of the items of the radio buttons, it
would set the value bound field to null. Now it does nothing.
Before = myfaces1.09
Now = recent nightly build (August 8th I think)

Thanks
Rahul

Re: Changes over the last 3 months?

Posted by Richard Wallace <rw...@thewallacepack.net>.
Many of the attributes that used to work on images don't anymore.  This
is for better compliance with the JSF tag lib spec.  I had similar
problems when I upgraded to a nightly snapshot.  The attributes used to
work but shouldn't have.  The simple solution (and I believe the correct
one) is to move them to a style class.

Rich