Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/02/13 04:56:58 UTC

Fwd: Cannot instantiate class: org.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory

Fantastic response.

We should throw this one into a wiki page.

-David

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Cannot instantiate class: org.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Not sure, maybe a new one called "Applet Client" or something?

-David

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.

--
Karan Singh Malhi