Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Szűcs Attila <sz...@codespring.ro> on 2008/08/13 18:06:26 UTC

RE: Image rendering problem in Tomcat 5.5.12

I know this question seems totally without logic. I have tested it on another tomcat, which is on a web server and it worked fine....I have no idea what the problem was with my machine or tomcat....I know that tomcat does not influence the size of an image...some error has occurred somewhere in the system, and I couldn't figure out where....
I hope that I will not encounter it when deploying in the web server !

Thanks for your reply anyway !
Atti