Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Damien Lecan <ml...@dlecan.com> on 2007/10/03 10:28:57 UTC

Continuum & Archiva on Tomcat together and appserver.base variable

Hello,

Continuum and Archiva share the same use of appserver.base variable.

This is a problem when they are deployed together, in Tomcat for example.

How to specify one appserver.base for continuum and one for Archiva ?

I don't know where to report that in Jira, Continuum or Archiva
bug/enhancement ? Plexus one ?

Thanks

Damien Lecan

Re: Continuum & Archiva on Tomcat together and appserver.base variable

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I don't see the problem because logs aren't in same files.

We can't replace for the moment appserver.base because it is used by the standalone version, so if you want to separate logs directories, you don't have an other solution than modify log4j.xml in
archiva (in next version of continuum too) and application.xml for continuum

Emmanuel

Posted by Damien Lecan <ml...@dlecan.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
What is the problem?