Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/04/29 19:29:55 UTC

Documenting CacheWriteSynchronizationMode

I have noticed that CacheWriteSynchronizationMode is not documented at all
and it is pretty important piece of Ignite configuration.

Perhaps, we can have a section called: "Primary and Backup Copies" and move
this documentation there:
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/docs/cache-modes#primary-and-backup-nodes

Then we can add CacheWriteSynchronizationMode on that page as well.

Prachi, it would be great if you could add this documentation.

Thanks,
D.

Re: Documenting CacheWriteSynchronizationMode

Posted by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>.
I've refactored the documentation for primary and backup nodes and added
documentation for CacheWriteSynchronizationMode as well.

http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/docs/primary-and-backup-copies

-Prachi