Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by chitgoks <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/30 10:30:40 UTC

adding many revew status to comment

hi

how do you add a review status to a comment?

This is my pseudo code for adding a reply comment for example

            PDAnnotationText replyAnnotation = new PDAnnotationText();
            replyAnnotation.setRectangle(location);
            replyAnnotation.setTitlePopup(comment.getUsername());
            replyAnnotation.setContents(comment.getComment());
            replyAnnotation.setCreationDate(comment.getDateCreated());
            replyAnnotation.setModifiedDate(comment.getDateModified());
            replyAnnotation.setName(PDAnnotationText.NAME_COMMENT);
            replyAnnotation.setInReplyTo(pdAnnotation);

Now, there is a setState() and setStateModel() but when i add it to the
reply, the reply does not appear when exported. Also, if someone else set
the review, that would conflict if I use setTitlePopup. Is there a COSName
for it?

Also, I see in Acrobat they have a review history, how do you add the
various review status entries to the comment?

Thanks

Re: adding many revew status to comment

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
F is the annotation flags if it is in the annotation dictionary. These
are explained in the PDF specification and they are also supported by
PDFBox.

Tilman

Posted by chitgoks <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.