Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2011/03/02 01:34:12 UTC

MSITE-560

Hi,

I tried to have a unique maven-site-plugin version compatible with both Maven
2 and 3.
I think I updated the code to be compatible.
But I have a problem: there are classloading issues when run with Maven 2,
since Maven 3 specific libraries are picked. I tried to add these libraries
into a profile, without success.

Can somebody have a look and help, please?

Thanks

Hervé

Re: MSITE-560

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
now, it works with Maven 2.2.0
site generation mojos work well AFAIK: please test an d report if you find any
issue

site deploy mojos still don't work: the latest hack I committed is just a
start, the problem is now on SettingsDecrypter component, which is 3.x only

any though?

Re: MSITE-560

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
it works!!!