Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Milen Dyankov <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/22 10:02:32 UTC

[Ann] Modularity Conference in Darmstadt Germany : ModConf

Hi guys,

As some of you may have heard (via other communication channels) we at
Liferay are trying to put together a new event in Europe related to
modularity. This new event, called Modconf
<https://web.liferay.com/de/web/events2016/modconf> will be a one-day (Nov
15) "conference within a conference" (at least for its first edition) in
Darmstadt, Germany.

While hosted by Liferay, it will not cover our products but focus on
anything related to modularity (mostly Java but also front-end,
architecture, distributed systems, IoT, ...) and we are happy to have OSGi
Alliance supporting the idea
<http://blog.osgi.org/2016/08/modconf-2016-cfp-open-now.html>.

I know many of you have huge experience in this area. It would be great if
you can propose a talk or workshop, to help us make this interesting and
valuable event. The CFP <https://www.papercall.io/devcon> was extended till
September 7th so you still have some time. Obviously we would like you to
see you there even if you don't present and just want to learn and network
with other like-minded fellows.

Thank you and hope to see some of you there.