Posted to agent@nutch.apache.org by samttsch <sa...@163.com> on 2009/06/17 09:39:31 UTC

about: nutch dynamic update

Dear Sir:
  Firstly thank you for reading my mail.
  My questions are as follows:
  I had successfully installed and runned the nutch, I deployed the nutch project to tomat's webapps.
  But when I re-crawled to update the indexers, I found that nutch couldn't update the indexers in time.
  And when I restarted the tomcat , the indexers are updated.
  But I don't want to restart the tomcat server to update the indexers.
  Could this question be solved ?
  If could , what should I do ?
  Please teach me how to solve this question in details.

  Thanks for reading.
                                                                                              A starter with nutch
                                                                                              2009-6-17