Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/04/13 15:23:54 UTC

Adding Apache Training to Apache Kibble Demo

Hi All

A quick note to let you know that I’m going to add Apache Training into the Apache Kibble live demo. Kibble  is a tool for tracking community and project metrics. So it will take info from the Github repo, the issue tracker and the mailing lists and consolidate it into a dashboard of charts.
http://kibble.apache.org/

It will give us the ability to see how what the community breakdown is like, whether people are staying or leaving, who the contributors are, what we are working on and what we are mainly talking about. It could be useful for helping with our regular reporting.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Adding Apache Training to Apache Kibble Demo

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sharan,

thanks for letting us know! Kibble has been on my list of things to check
out for a while now, this will give me additional incentive :)

Best regards,
Sönke

--
Sönke Liebau