Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com> on 2005/08/01 17:30:27 UTC

Bean Mapping definition

Hello:
I want to use  a same Bean Mapping definition across multiple
webservices. I'm deploying my webservices as jws and want them to use
the bean mapping (both as an input as well return parameter depending on
the operation).

Is it possible to define globally the BeanMapping.

Thanks,
Ravi

Re: wsdl with no services

Posted by Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com>.
Thanks Dims.

Regards,
Ravi

Re: wsdl with no services

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

wsdl with no services

Re: jws and ComplexTypes

Posted by Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com>.
Anne Thomas Manes wrote:

>No.
>
>On 8/1/05, Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com> wrote:
>

>>Hello:
>>1. Can a wbservice deployed using jws can have a complex ttype and a
>>bean mapping
>>2. If so how to define it.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Ravi