Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2017/08/20 18:08:10 UTC

Scala web site

The Scala web site is now published at http://logging.apache.org/log4j/scala/index.html <http://logging.apache.org/log4j/scala/index.html>. I have modified it to use the generic Log4j 2 logo instead of the one for Log4j 2 2.7.  I see 3 options for linking to the site:
1. Add a link to the Log4j web site.
2. Add it to the logging home page.
3. Do both.

Personally, I am in favor of number 3 but I don’t want to make that change without consensus. I would also like to remove log4j 1 extras from the logging home page since it is EOL along with Log4j 1.

Thoughts?

Ralph

Re: Scala web site

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I have already added the link to the Log4j site.xml so it will be there when I do the release.  Modifying the main site should be pretty easy to do.

Ralph

Re: Scala web site

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@apache.org>.
3. Do both seems fine to me.