Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2021/03/01 09:12:52 UTC

Re: [MAVEN DISTRIBUTION] getting the Ant and Maven aligned

Hi Chris,

Thanks Chris, I don't think templates should be in distribution SDK. I
think only generated ones. In ANT since it's overlying the repo we can find
both, but an IDE using the SDK should not need it, just the generated
versions.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,

Awesome!, thanks for working on this. I think that will be a great
improvement!