Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jan Freitag <ja...@gmx.de> on 2008/12/12 12:57:44 UTC

How to Use JSON Objects in a Web Service

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a Web Service that gets as Request JSON
Objects ( I try to write my own Location Proivder Service for the
Google Gears Geolocation API). I want to write these JSOn Objects on a
HTML page to display them and I want to create a response to the JSOn
Request that is also a JSON Response.

When you know how I can use JSON Objects out of the Request and
respond also as JSOn let me know. I looked at the Yahoo example but it
did not helped me enough.

Greets.

JF

Re: How to Use JSON Objects in a Web Service

Posted by Jan Freitag <Ja...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

do you have any idea how to implement a web services with the gears
request and the resposne in JSON?

@Keith: Do you have any idea? You wrote that you know how to do that .

Thanks, JF

Posted by Jan Freitag <Ja...@gmx.de>.