Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Irfandhy Franciscus <en...@yahoo.com.sg> on 2004/08/09 19:42:53 UTC

Scheduler for Running A Test Plan

Hi All,

I have a question for the JMeter community  here. Has anyone of you
tried to schedule your Jmeter test plan to ru on certain hours, like eve
ry midnight ?

I notice the JMeter have a scheduler function, but it does not really
fit to my goal. Because the scheduler will just run our test plan until
the end time.

Does anybody know anyway to schedule a test plan ?

Regards,
Irfandhy Franciscus

Re: Scheduler for Running A Test Plan

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
if you're on Unix, use Cron to schedule the test. if you're on
windows, use the AT commands

peter