Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Pawel Veselov <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/06 05:58:01 UTC

OpenJPA 2.3.0 packages Derby?

Hi.

I see that 2.3.0 has a packaged derby jar (10.8.2.2)

I was wondering what the reason is, and can I yank it out even if I'm not
using Derby (in my deployment, derby.jar is deployed at application server
level, and openjpa is packaged along .war file)

Thank you,
  Pawel.

Re: OpenJPA 2.3.0 packages Derby?

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you can safely remove derby if you aren't using it.

--
*Rick Curtis*