Posted to docs@jakarta.apache.org by Carlos Kassab <ck...@vianet.com.mx> on 1999/10/06 16:29:20 UTC

documentation in spanish

Hi,

I would want to translate all the jakarta docs to spanish, when it is
released.

I did some developing using jserv 1.0 andjava 1.2.2 , i would want to
contribute with this development to the project.

Somebody can tell me how can i do it?.

Thank you

Carlos Kassab

RE: documentation in spanish

Posted by James Davidson <du...@x180.com>.
> I would want to translate all the jakarta docs to spanish, when it is
> released.
>
> I did some developing using jserv 1.0 andjava 1.2.2 , i would want to
> contribute with this development to the project.
>
> Somebody can tell me how can i do it?.

Cool!

The source code will be coming (announcement coming up) soon and at that
point you can start in.

j:d

RE: documentation in spanish

Posted by James Davidson <du...@x180.com>.