Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/07 17:24:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] Remaining Issues on 3.0.2

There are currently 5 unresolved issues assigned to 3.0.2:
http://bit.ly/1Q7Ez8O

In summary we have:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP3-852 (Kuppitz)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP3-838 (Unassigned - probably
me/Kuppitz)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP3-319 (Kuppitz)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP3-865 (Jason)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP3-858 (Jason)

My point in bringing these up is to open up dialog on any issues with these
final tickets as we'd previously discussed closing the doors on 3.0.2 on
10/19.  I'd also like to ask if anyone is aware of any other critical
issues not on the general 3.0.2 list - if so, please raise them for
discussion.

For me, I'm concerned about 838 which I'm somewhat tied to, but I'm not
really clear what we need to do.  Mr. Kuppitz, can you help us come to some
concrete steps to take for that issue please?  If time is an issue and you
have SEO research to do, let's consider pushing this issue forward to 3.1.0
and get stuff right at that point.  Any SEO folks on the list who can help
on that one?

I'd also like to make sure the road is clear to finish up 319.  As I
recall, that issue was blocked by:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP3-828

but that is complete now, so 319 should be clear.  All good there, Daniel?

Thanks, everyone - Please feel free to chime in with any issues related to
3.0.2.

Re: [DISCUSS] Remaining Issues on 3.0.2

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Had to tack in this one for 3.0.2:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP3-870

a small bug in the java-driver.  It has a workaround, but it's not nice.
Shouldn't be too hard to fix - diagnosing it in the first place was the
hard part.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Just wanted to wrap up this thread now that the VOTE is out for
3.0.2-incubating.  I think that having this thread running during the week
was helpful to me as the "release manager".  Hopefully, it was helpful to
others so that it was clear on where things were and what needed to be done
to finish up the release.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hi,