Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/06 19:26:45 UTC

[VOTE] 5.4-beta-26

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-26, ready to be
voted upon.

The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-beta-26, is
ready.

I've also created a 5.4-beta-26 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-beta-26

Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
directories
to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-26

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 7:26 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-26, ready to be
> voted upon.
>
> The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-beta-26, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4-beta-26 tag in Git:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-beta-26
>
> Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
> artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
> directories
> to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
> documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.
>

> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210
> http://howardlewisship.com
> @hlship

Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

--
Massimo Lusetti

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-26

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.
François Facon: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-26

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.
Jochen Kemnade: +1 (non-binding)

[SUCCESS] 5.4-beta-26

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-26, ready to be
> voted upon.
>
> The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-beta-26,
> is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4-beta-26 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-beta-26
>
> Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
> artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
> directories
> to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
> documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.

Vote passes, I'll start moving things around  and let the mirrors catch up.
It'll be monday before I get a chance to do it all.  Announcements then.

Binding votes:

Massimo Lusetti: +1
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (

Non-binding votes:

Jochen Kemnade: +1
Andreas Ernst: +1
 François Facon: +1
Dimitris Zenios: 0
Bob Harner: +1
Kalle Korhonen: +1
Taha Hafeez: +1
Nourredine Khadri: 0

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-26

Posted by "Nourredine K." <no...@gmail.com>.
Nourredine Khadri: 0 (non-binding)

I've recently upgraded an app (5.4-beta-22) that uses inherited pages with
event handler methods in parent page and I discovered an issue explained
here : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2423
It was a blocker issue that forced me to hack OnEventWorker. I've not found
an easy way to fix it and the OnEventWorker's implementation seems to not
have been updated between beta-22 and now.

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-26

Posted by Taha Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
Taha Hafeez: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-26

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-26

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Bob Harner: +1 (nonbinding)

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-26

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 7:03 AM, Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dimitris Zenios: 0 (non binding)
>
> There is an issue with autocomplete mixin and required validator.Twitter
> typeahed creates a fake input cloning the source input.This results in the
> validators being copied.
>
> On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <
> thiagohp@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)
> >
> > On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:26:45 -0200, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >  I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-26, ready to be
> >> voted upon.
> >>
> >> The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
> >>
> >> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >>
> >> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >>
> >> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
> >>
> >> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-beta-26,
> >> is
> >> ready.
> >>
> >> I've also created a 5.4-beta-26 tag in Git:
> >>
> >> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=
> >> log;h=refs/tags/5.4-beta-26
> >>
> >> Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the
> Maven
> >> artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
> >> directories
> >> to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
> >> documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.
> >>

> > --
> > Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> > Tapestry, Java and Hibernate consultant and developer
> > http://machina.com.br

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210