Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2015/11/01 10:57:49 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.10.0 RC1

My +1

--
Kevin Meyer
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.10.0 RC1

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
-1 then

I can release Wicket-Bootstrap with the new version of CheckboxX with the
fix for Boolean type. Dan is testing with -SNAPSHOT now. Once he verifies
that it is OK I'll release it.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov