Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Guillaume Balaine <ig...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/01 11:10:40 UTC

Configuring S3 with Flink and Mesos

Hi Flink fellas,

I am painfully trying to get the taskmanager launched by the
MesosTaskManagerRunner to recognize the fs.hdfs.hadoopconf property.
It seems the HadoopUtils class is unable to recognize the
possibleHadoopConfPath of fs.hdfs.hadoopconf / core-site.xml. despite it
being mounted in /mnt/mesos/sandbox/flink/conf and fs.hdfs.hadoopconf being
set to file:/mnt/mesos/sandbox/flink/conf (I use debugging logs, and the
config is indeed loaded there).
Has anyone ever got flink taskmanager images running in Mesos/DCOS using
the MesosApplicationMasterRunner ?