Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/01 04:39:18 UTC

Tapestry Ajax Security

Hi, with the client-side API release in Tapestry 5.4.2 probably there will
be more people that will depend on the tapestry ajax component.  So I was
wondering what about the security. Since it will be easily manipulated in
the client side.

In the traditional tapestry page we can rely on Something like page
protection filter or apache shiro. In the case of ajax request, from the
top of my mind, i would probably need to pass a security-token for each of
my tapestry ajax post and then validate it in the onEvent method. Is this
something that I would have to implement my self, or already provided by
the framework?

Thanks in advance

--
http://www.mreunionlabs.net/ <http://www.mreunion-labs.net/>