Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jacinta Remedios <ja...@opennms.org> on 2000/10/11 00:57:41 UTC

Sending XML String using SOAP API's

Hello!!

I have problems sending XML String using SOAP API's

I would like to send an XML String to the server by enclosing it within a
SOAP XML Structure.
Well, there is no method which takes an XML data string. Is there any way
this can be done?

I was trying to set the elements in the Body using setBodyEntries (Vector)
But I have a problem sending it using SOAPHTTPConnection (send).. It throws
a ClassCastException.
Can anyone explain the type of each element in the Vector, that is to be set
as input to setBodyEntries. ?

Also can anyone explain about SOAPMappingRegistry.?

An earliest reply is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Jacinta

Object serialization

Posted by James McCauley <ja...@ebookers.com>.
Is it possible to serialize/deserialize ANY objects using XMI encoding? I have
several objects with often quite deep nested structures and am wondering
whether I need to write specific code to acheive this.
Any help appreciated greatly

Object serialization