Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ryan Moriarty <ry...@ableengineering.com> on 2017/03/30 23:23:55 UTC

Permissions Profiling

I've been asked to do a review of user permissions in our OFBiz
installation. Is there any good method (besides searching through the code
base one-by-one) of determining what services and screens a user has access
to, given a certain SecurityPermission?  Perhaps XPath queries against
service definitions and implementations? If anyone else has done this and
has ideas, I would appreciate the input.

Re: Permissions Profiling

Posted by Todd Thorner <tt...@infotinuum.com>.
Heck, I'd appreciate a table to that effect within the wiki.

Just saying.

Re: Permissions Profiling

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ryan,

Maybe just a simple find + grep would do the trick.